Immigration reporter mulls fate after denial of asylum request
A judge denied Mario Guevara's application for asylum and ordered that he and his family leave the country.
July 6th, 2012

Immigration reporter mulls fate after denial of asylum request

By Tom Watkins, CNN

A reporter from El Salvador who has been reporting for years about immigration issues in Atlanta finds himself in a position similar to that of many of the sources he covers.

"I understand now what the people feel," Mario Guevara, 34, told CNN on Friday. "Never in my life have I cried so much as in the last couple of days."

Last month, an immigration judge turned down Guevara's application for asylum and ordered that he, his wife and their 14-year-old daughter leave the country within 60 days. "It was the worst news of my life," said Guevara, who works for the Spanish-language Mundo Hispanico, which is owned by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Their two younger children were born in the United States and therefore would be allowed to remain. His mother and brother, who serves in the U.S. Army, are also U.S. citizens.

The case traces back to 2003, when Guevara was working as a photojournalist for the Prensa Grafica newspaper in the capital city of San Salvador. Routinely assigned to cover anti-government demonstrations, he was accused by some of the demonstrators of working as an undercover agent for the government, which he denies. After he was attacked twice and threatened with death, he moved himself and his family to Atlanta, he said.

But he entered the country in 2004 on a tourist visa and did not immediately file the paperwork seeking asylum, he said. "I had plans to return to Salvador when the situation got better, but that never happened," he said.

He has cited post-traumatic stress disorder as the reason for the delay.

The judge cited three reasons for the denial: the late filing, the fact that no Salvadoran journalists have been killed or attacked for political reasons during the past two years, and the fact that Guevara could not demonstrate that the police would not protect him, Guevara said.

"Right now, I feel as a victim, frustrated," he said, adding that he plans to appeal. "I understand that the United States is the best country in the world. But right now, I'm confused."

Guevara said he was convinced that those who threatened to kill him nine years ago would find him if he were to return. "Death threats have no expiration date," he said. And the possibility of returning to the country unnoticed would be slim, he said. Prensa Grafica and other Salvadoran newspapers published stories Friday about his case.

"I do not want to return to a country where there is a lot of peril," he said. "I do not want that life for my children."

Guevara said he understands better now why some people contemplate suicide, though he said he has not done so himself.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement public information officer Vincent Picard said that the department would not track Guevara down and deport him if he chooses not to leave voluntarily, but - absent permission to work - that would only leave him in limbo, Guevara said.

"Voluntary departure is not an option for me," he said. "I don't see going to El Salvador as an option. Here in this country, I have found everything I need."

Posted by
Filed under: Immigration
  1. Jorge

I wonder who is going to voice out on my behalf, I'm a born New Yorker of Hispanic descent who has to pay taxes through the nose for government pork politicians, pitifully managed corporations who preach purest capitalism yet need my money to bail them out in exchange for nothing and indolent thugs of all colors who have no natural shame and live on welfare and trickery, all of which beat their breasts and sing themselves proud to be Americans. Yet wherever my very Hispanic wife of 27 years goes with her Sofia Vergara accent and textbook English to negotiate her affairs, I am forced to follow in order to assure she is not besmirched, discriminated against or gratuitously offended, as this has happened before, although she is here very legally. Do I feel proud to be an American citizen? Lately, not so much.

July 11, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. LegalIsRight

I got a visa from New Delhi, waited for my green card legally and then applied for citizenship- this idiot needs to be deported back to his home country pronto

I did it the right way so can everyone else

GO BACK HOME AND COME HERE LEGALLY!!!!!

July 9, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. c thec

How very Democratic. Self Certification of Immigration Rights and Cases. Present your case in court per our laws and if things don't go your way simply ignore the results and declare yourself right.
    He is truly an American.

July 9, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Gyla

I do not take the privilege and the blessing of living in this great country for granted. And I support Mario, because he deserves to be granted Political Asylum. He has been doing everything that he has been able the right way. I pray that justice does its magic and I have no doubt that he will stay in this country. He enriches this country. I know that all of this senseless situation will end, and the entire family will stay. Just do not be afraid of someone who may look different than you... embrace the diversity it exists in the world and in our own backyard! Be happy that people wish to have a better life!

July 9, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

I think it should be easier to have a green card granted, but this person clearly did NOT do things the "right way" – he entered the US on a tourism Visa and never left our country to file his papers properly, then started making stuff up to excuse his unlawful entry and stay.

July 9, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
      • proud american

laws are laws. rules are rules and are meant to be upheld. Its time to hold our representatives accountable for passing REASONABLE laws. Do away with this system that has people on hold and in limbo (and separated from loved ones) for 10-15 years. Implement a reasonable workers permit that is not tied to "green card" (residence) or citizenship. Perhaps one based on point system (a la Canada). All bright minds and hard working people should be welcomed. like we did with the Poles, Germans, Italians, and Jews. Lets not change policies simply because the flow of immigration is now south-north instead of north-north. A proud American.

July 9, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh Jaye

I understand that people dislike, even hate, their own countries for various reasons. Why not work toward the betterment of YOUR OWN country, instead of deserting it? Why seek to over-populate a different country? How many nations can America contain? ALL of them? Are we to welcome in EVERYBODY from EVERY nation? That is not realistic. Our land and resources are being depleted rapidly. Where does this end? When the entire population of the rest of the world is crammed between the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans? You alleged "Americans", who believe they "just want a better life"......are YOU willing to give up YOUR way of life so an Illegal can have it? That's where it is headed. I do not blame the illegals. I blame the Govt for NOT enforcing their own policy. I blame the Govt for refusing to allow the States to enforce the policy. This has been on the Federal Statutes for YEARS. Thus the reasons for bureaus such as Immigration-Naturalization, (ICE), etc

July 10, 2012 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
      • lsjogren

josh jaye said:

"Why not work toward the betterment of YOUR OWN country, instead of deserting it?"

The answer no doubt is that he can live a more materially comfortable life here than in his home country.

July 10, 2012 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
      • proud american

I guess its the same reason your ancestors came to America.

July 10, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
      • lsjogren

Proud communist:

Probably that had something to do with why my parents came to this country but they came here legally.

If they had come here illegally then it would have deserved to be deported.

July 10, 2012 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
      • proud american

sure, did they came legally when all you had to do was show up at a border or at Ellis Island? I suppose its now time to close the borders because the immigrants are not Poles (or Polish), Greeks, Italians, Germans, Brits, etc. etc. How quickly we forget our own history. I'm not suggesting that we should accept everyone and anyone but our system is broken. No one should wait for 10-15 years to receive a work permit.

July 10, 2012 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
      • lsjogren

correction: "they"

July 10, 2012 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. proud american

So you paid an "illegal contractor" to do the work? come on... what you are saying makes no sense. again, the market would flush out the contractors that have poor jobs. Before the home-buyer gets the house, someone conducted an inspection. Unless you are saying the inspection is also done by "illegals" and everybody is in cahoots to make the worst house possible. So the "illegals" decide what material to use? You see, what you are saying makes no sense. Get up and work and stop making excuses. If you cant compete (on cost or service) find yourself a different career/occupation. Thats the American way.

July 9, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jordan Blacke

To all those ignorants and dumb-witted commenters who have done nothing but show an evident lack of understanding of this case, just one little thing; PRAY GOD YOU NEVER, EVER LIVE, FEEL AND BE THROUGH WHAT THIS HONEST-TO-GOD, BIBLE-BELIEVING AND BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN SALVADORAN JOURNALIST IS AND HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING IN THESE LAST DAYS! (Oh, by the way, any response to this post will confirm and justify what i said; ignorance and a large show of dumb wits bar none!)

July 9, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
    • lsjogren

Jordan: Why are you so afraid of any point of view that differs from yours that you feel the need to express pre-emptive hostility?

July 10, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tarantula

The United States has a Hypocritical immigration system. Lets see two examples:

1) Dominican person gets on a raft or speedboat gets to Florida they get sent back if caught as an "illegal Immigrant"
    2) A Cuban gets on a raft or speed boat gets to Florida, THEY GET EVERYTHING they get a free path to citizenship and are allowed to enjoy benefits etc. from DAY 1.

can someone tell me why Cubans are so special yet everyone else is called an "Illegal Alien" that comes here without using the proper immigration channels? If you want to gripe and complain and kick someone out you should examine the millions of dollars that are spent on catering to the wants of all of these Cuban exiles!!!!!

The United States needs to make this immigration situation clear accross the board for everyone and not cater and despise others who get here in the exact same way and have similar wants and needs and get here to this country for similar reasons.

July 7, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey1313

Agreed, we need to end asylum for cubans

July 7, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary Helm

The reason why Cuba is different is two words

Fidel Castro

July 9, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • umm no

Because the US failed at stopping Castro's communist overthrow of what was once THE hotspot in the carribean and then failed at assassinating him later on.

It's our way of saying we're sorry for letting down the Cuban people.

Can you explain to me why you can't be bothered to research something that obviously gets you so worked up?

July 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kathy

I agree with the judge. Finally, someone with some common sense. This country must stop catering to these people. I live in Arizona, and if you watch the eveinng news, you see what we're dealing with. We deal with situations like this reporter's on a daily basis. It just is not fair to all of those people who have followed the law and done things properly. Most of these people come from countries that have corrupt laws or none at all, so following the law is a totally new concept for them!

July 7, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jordan Blacke

Let´s see what do you say, feel or even think when this happens to you...................(And pray God it doesn´t happen!)

July 9, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
      • proud american

the judge has discretion in these cases. Unfortunately many of us our blinded by our own insecurities and ignorance of our own past. Americans will always (or should) have the best laborers. To say we cannot compete with "illegal immigrants" says much more about ourselves than about them.

July 9, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. eyeris625

The judge is incompetent. This is an easy fix, has this man commited any crimes? if not, just let the man and his family stay. Case close and less paper work.

July 7, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred Evil

"has this man commited any crimes?"
      Yes, he overstayed his visa.
      OUT!

July 9, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
      • proud american

actually, you probably did not read the Supreme Court's ruling... it is NOT a crime to overstay your visa. Please inform yourself before making unfounded comments. He violated a 'civil ruling', which is NOT the same as a crime (hence he is NOT a criminal).

July 9, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. American

The US should build a one way highway from San Diego to Vancuvor, Canada to provide easy access for all the illegals to go straight to Canada. As you know, Canada loves all illegals and welcomes them willingly and openly. Better for the US and better for the Canadians.

July 7, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • jasmine

it is the reason why they country falling fast and there is no humanity, compassion and most of all no god within themselves and that why it will fall fast nothing will stop it. human life is not value....the world own air water land and space them can take that to their coffin and god door let see how that works out for them as a nation...

June 9, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. kiki

We have laws Tarantula there are no open Border yet.I hope that America becomes stronger and will have enough courage to stop the invasion of illegal forgein nationals.

July 7, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Guy

First, stop shouting.

Second, the Pilgrims came to a place iwth not government or laws in place. These peoplel knew there were laws, and they broke them. Now who are the hypocrits?

July 7, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

So I guess the Pilgrims "discovered" America? such is the level of arrogance and ignorance.

July 7, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

So I guess the Pilgrims "discovered" America? and there were no laws... LOL... such is the level of arrogance and ignorance.

July 7, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Cambride Ray

One wonders: Which is the party where hatred is most concentrated and distilled?

The only ones qualified to make a statement are the victims of prejudice, persecution and racism themselves. Let's ask them, shall we?

Here's their response:

– Black folks voted for Obama, by a 98% margin.
    – Jewish folks voted for Obama, by a 75% margin.
    – Hispanic folks voted for Obama, by a 66% margin.
    – Asian folks voted for Obama, by a 63% margin.
    – Gay folks voted for Obama, by an unknown margin.

July 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • terry

These groups traditionally vote for Democrats. It has nothing to do with hatred, it's just their political preference. Stop seeing what you wish were true.

July 7, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mickey1313

Um, hate to burst a soft liberal bubble, but not fileing for asylum, and over staying a tour visa is a crime. This judge is right to many people side step our law when ever they feel like it. It is time to send a clear message, you are not welcome.

July 7, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mickey1313

My comment it's ment for eyeris

July 7, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. El

He doesn't have to live here. There is Central and South America, besides the whole rest of the world. We don't have enough room for every third-world citizen who manages to cross the border, one way or another.

July 7, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. O'Bannion

How come this guy is not covered by one of the many "amnesties" which have been extended to Salvadorans? From what I read, there are about 500,000 or may more than 1 million Salvadorans who were granted some sort of green card because they supposedly had fled the war in their country in the 1980's.
    There have also been amnesties for Hondurans fleeing huracanes, or earthquakes, I forget which, and Guatemalans fleeing war, etc, Haitians refugees due to the earthquake, etc. We take in half the people in the world every year in this stupid country. Everybody "flees" to the US. How come nobody ever "flees" to Cuba or Venezuela? How about Russia or Nigeria? What's wrong with Indonesia?
    Never mind, we know the answer. No welfare.

July 7, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sowhat

he broke the law, then does nothing to apply for asylum (just poor excuses, but i'm sure he applied for services for his kids). he shows his lack of interest in our process. go home and fix your own country.

July 7, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cambride Ray

"go home and fix your own country."

As long as you are so good at country-fixing, why don't you go and fix it for them???

July 7, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
      • terry

Where in his comment did he say he was good at "country fixing"?

July 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert 1344

He is very happy to write articles about how to "fix" our immigration system, which is currently his number one concern in life, obviously.

July 8, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Frank

People of the United States of America,
    I was born in America and was taught in school you always have to obey the law no matter what,I was schooled in the early 1960's and was drafted and shipped off to Vietnam. I was wounded in action but did 2 tours of duty. Then I was serving in a support role in Lebanon vintage 1983 and guess what I was smack in the middle of.Anyway.,just last year I was driving in my truck talking on my cell phone to my wfe and guess what, a police officer who I guess had nothing better to do, pulls me over and writes my a 150 dollar ticket for talking on my cell phone.I asked him to just give me a warning but no way,,he was doing his job enforcing THE LAW!Bottom line is I have no sympathy for this reporter,.he screwed up by not filing the right paperwork on time along with commiting FRAUD comming into the United States on a Tourist Visa. So,let his two American children live with his mother and put him and his wife on the bus for El Salvador.

July 7, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

Darling, it's best not to talk about things on which you have no knowledge. He committed no fraud by coming here on tourist visa. Anyone can come to US on tourist visa, if they are granted one.

July 7, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
      • terry

Sweetheart, tourist visas are not carte blanche to spend the rest of your life here!

July 7, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mickey1313

Agree with terry, he planed to over stay, thus it's fraud

July 7, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
      • Robert 1344

He quite clearly lied to the consular officer who gave him a visa since he had his family in the US and intended to stay with them there.

July 8, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Guest

If his mother is a U.S. citizen, he can easily become a U.S. citizen by a federal law. Something is fishy...

July 7, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bazoing

He is a mother? That is phenomenal!

July 7, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

Right? Something is up, this is not a whole story. Both mother and brother can apply for a green card for him – however, it can take years to actually happen and he'd have to be in his country waiting for it. He basically skipped out on doing the work, and if you have a family – that's a grave mistake. Although it was 2004 and that's when there was supposed to be an immigration reform under Bush and they came very close in 06 and 07 so maybe that's why he didn't bother... and then it was too late. My suggestion is to go to Canada or Britain, and have family file the proper paper work and hope they'll let him in again one day. He doesn't have to go back home, there are other countries than America in this world...

July 7, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  19. PTBarnumboy

Come one come all. What the hell – we've got plenty of jobs, healthcare, food stamps, etc..

July 7, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Fairly

wow, it seems that people in this country has really forgotten what been an American really is about. You forget that every vegetable you eat is picked by immigrants, every restaurant you go eat, the chef or the staff are immigrants, every nail salon you seek service are immigrants, your gardener, every airport you go through and every country you visit there is people who do a job and most of them are not born in that country. I am glad that when your ancestors came here, the system was not as broken, other wise you, yourself would be in just like this guy...going back to where your parents and grandparents are from. Next time you need a service of any kind, look at the person you need that service from.

July 7, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Violet Weed

First all the guy is not in jail, he was just ordered to leave the country, because he is here ILLEGALLY. Second of all your comments on how 'everyone' is an 'immigrant' is not true. If people come here LEGALLY and go through all the steps and hoops to become citizens, THEY are 'immigrants'... if they are here illegally they are 'illegal aliens'... but if they are here legally, either as a tourist, student or short-time corporate visitor they too are ALIENS. I worked in Europe decades ago and I was an alien while there. Get it? Third of all, there is not one single job in the USA that an AMERICAN could not or would not do... if illegal aliens didn't steal the jobs from the AMERICANS. The people who hire illegals should be prosecuted for hiring felons and should also be considered TRAITORS to AMERICA.

July 7, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
      • Monica

"Third of all, there is not one single job in the USA that an AMERICAN could not or would not do... " – wow, that's a ridiculous statement and seriously, if you have half a brain, you must know that. Come here to Georgia and explain to us why we lost $300 million in crops this year since an Arizona-like immigration law was passed last year. They actually have prisoners picking the crops now, and that didn't even fill half the jobs available. Some farmers are going out of business. The jobs have been advertised, wages raised, and guess what – unemployed Americans would rather collect the free check from the gov't. If you don't know this, please don't vote in the upcoming elections, you are simply not informed enough or not intelligent enough or both.

July 7, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey1313

My family on both sides immigrated here naturally, legally, and served in the military to secure citizenship. Do it right out go home.

July 7, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jim

Monica, if YOU knew anything about real immigration, and so many others like you, you'd know that that Arizona law isn't anything that wasn't already on the books. My wife is a LEGAL alien, difficult to get her to the U.S., etc., and I was a LEGAL alien in her country. When we flew to the U.S. to live here (my home, her new home) we had to stop in immigration at the airport in San Jose, Calif. The agent there (an American of some hispanic descent, by the way) told my wife that she MUST carry her green card with her at all times...same as I had to do in my wife's country. So why are the Arizona laws so "horrible"? Bull! If I have to carry my license EVERY time I get behind the wheel of my car (as just one of MANY examples I could give), why shouldn't aliens carry their green card? Obviously, it's because the illegal aliens do not HAVE a green card. Everyone else has to wait in line, so to speak, but not the many millions who are here illegally, mostly from Mexico and Central America?

July 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  21. QuietStormX

So this "reporter" was fearing for his and families heath. But illegal is illegal and he should not have been working here for a paper. It was his fault they had children here. It's on them if they have to leave them because they are legal. Not those who broke the LAW. I feel there should be fines for employers who hire these illegals like nothing. They don't pay Taxes.......

July 7, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fairly

Funny, you mention the "tax" I am an accountant and do you know how many accounts do I have? 180. None of them are illegal, none of them are poor, most of them make average of $375,000.00 a year and none of them pay taxes either! go figure!?

July 7, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
      • Violet Weed

My best friend is a tax attorney for billionaires and all of the billionaires pay taxes. You are lying.

July 7, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • Fairly

Violet weed, I have no reason to lie, I am a former Marine, served ten years in the military, have been abroad in tours more than you can imagine, I am working on my PHD, and never have I been more disappointed on my people for the hypocritical and how oblivious we choose to be. The truth is... people cheat, when it comes to profits, go to major retailers, the very cloth you wear was made abroad, and everything your own was made by immigrants. Let stop for a second and look around...shall we?

July 7, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mickey1313

Fairly, they is because the rich and corporations cheat, and buy of people to keep there money, it isn't new, but it's still dispi.cable.

July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  22. alan

Day of reckoning;time to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    read and heed; illegal aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 7, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Galactus9393

Deport him. We don't need or want him in the United States.

July 7, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mayra

WOW!! I can't believe how disrespectful some people are on this website!! Grow up theres no need to be offensive to this poor man who has proved to be a hard worker and only wants to better his life for his kids. Please do us all a HUGE favor and keep ur rude comments to yourself!!! This is not Facebook or Twitter!! Be a little more mature!!!! Thanks (:

July 7, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
      • Brian

Please do us all a favor and do not post any more. Thanks
        Deport him...we don't need him and his racist propagando services anymore.

July 7, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
      • CherokeeEgr

You guys must be really smart. You just know, from out of nowhere, that this poster must be an illegal alien. Because you just read a story about one. GOOD JOB! Please stop making us look like retards, please. All y'all are very clearly racist.

July 7, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
      • Monica

Violet Weed has some serious rage issues. Go see a psychiatrist darling, if not you'll soon be running around with a shot gun killing all the "brown people." This comes form a legal European immigrant, by the by. And I also think the reporter needs to go, not because I have this hate you appear to have, but because he had legal ways of staying and he neglected them.

July 7, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

well stated.

July 7, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

okie dokie, I suggest you get busy rounding up those 20 million people – that's a population of Canada, to give you a better idea, cause you clearly have none...

July 7, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Bribarian

that's right, deport him and his anchorbaby family

July 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • DNA

You're a jerk. You are the one that doesn't deserve to be here. I don't want you here, that's for sure. You are evil and disgusting.

July 7, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
      • Brian

Another racist, illegal Hispanic obviously. Bye Bye

July 7, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
      • Violet Weed

take your dna and go back to your third-world country.

July 7, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jeff

hey, DNA ... do us all a favor, and LEAVE this county. go to mexico where someone might want to listen to your crap.

July 7, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
      • CherokeeEgr

You guys have serious mental health issues. Apparently to you guys there's two types of people: Illegal immigrants, and yourselves. Get help.

July 7, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
      • Mickey1313

He's not disgusting, what is disgusting is that illeagles use part of the consti.tution intended to make sure that newly freed slaves and there children would be citizens. The amendment was never intended for immigration purposes.

July 7, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

AGREED!

July 7, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  25. James Bond

Illegal ancestors, blah, blah, blah, US is a nation of laws now, so follow it....simple as that...

July 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. xfiler93

Then he should have thought about coming here LEGALLY. wonder how El Salvador treats those that ILLEAGALLY try and come into their country? I would bet not vey nicely.

July 7, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  27. dc3gal

Be careful of Karma. These are rather strong words you are using here. Sure hope you don't find yourself in the shoes of an immigrant looking for a safe place to live.

July 7, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Nostradamus

Kudos for your compassive post.....Mostly selfcalled Americans prefer to look at the other side when somebody tells them that their ancestors came ILLEGALY to the United States.....Until 1960, all the Immigrants in the world had up 30 clauses that they could use to legalize the Immigration status.....Since 1960, until today, Republicans have trimmed those 30 clauses, and today barely survive 10....But....4 of those 10, are dedicated completely to the Cubans....Nobody else can apply....So if you want to know why people stay out of status or can't get the green card, is very simple....REPUBLICANS cut 24 clauses that their own ancestors used 30, 50, or 100 years ago, to obtain the Legal Status.

July 7, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anne Marie

FOR THE RECORD – there were NO Borders or Immigration laws in 1620 when The Mayflower Pilgrims arrived. It's not possible to break laws that don't exist. The Wampanoag Indian Tribe who dominated the area, INVITED the Pilgrims to stay. They wanted the extra manpower & firepower (new to them at the time) to defend themselves against more attacks by OTHER INDIAN TRIBES (Pequot, Mohegan) NOT Europeans. SHOULD WE JUST NOT HAVE ANY BORDERS OR IMMIGRATION LAWS & let in everyone who's not a criminal or terrorist? As much as we would like, this one nation CANNOT BE THE WORLD'S LIFEBOAT. We CAN & SHOULD help people create more prosperous, safer conditions IN THEIR NATIVE LANDS.

July 7, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ed T Duck

Because the US does not have an official language.

July 7, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Ed T Duck

Immigration court did the right thing. This one is on Mario. He screwed up by entering on a tourist visa. He was trying to have his cake and eat it. If you keep options open for returning to your home country, then you are obviously not fleeing for your life, which is what asylum is reserved for.

Anyway, he's basically been given a free pass- ICE said they are not going to pursue him if he stays. Join the very long line of people of dubious immigration status in the US.

July 7, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Yet, if any of us as LEGAL citizens in this country fail to follow a federal law we get hammered. Read about the court systems in many southern states turning people over to collection service agencies for the collection of fees and fines as standard operating procedure. These people are not late or delinquent. This is what many court systems are doing now, they were convinced it would increase revenue but the only increase has been the pocket size of he rich people who started these scams and bought off the local governments.

Not to mention it isn't fair to people like my wife who immigrated here legally. She was a citizen before I ever met her. Then a piece of garbage like this comes in and starts up his anti-caucasian propaganda? WOW...only in America would people even consider tolerating this piece of garbage or any others like him. Make no mistake, they're more racist than they accuse any of us being.

July 7, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

If he got asylum he could still go back home, it's not like he had to stay on tourist visa to be able to go back. His family also could have applied for his green card – mother and brother, but he'd have to wait in his country until the papers were approved which can take years. This story is silly because he had plenty of options, and if he had to flee he could have gone to Canada and Britain, which both have much easier and more lenient immigration laws. He can still do that. This is just whining about mistakes, not an unfair system.

July 7, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Bob

These immigrants all claim that because they made a mess of their own countries, WE have to let them move into our country! "WAAAAA, I made a mess of my house. But I don't want to clean it up, I want to move into YOUR house and eat YOUR food and have some of YOUR money!"

July 7, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  32. snookers

It is kind of a half baked story.
    He worked for an American employer on an expired tourist visa for many years? Why did he not get a work permit visa?
    Why not request asylum many years ago. Why did not he work towards a green card and/or work permit with help of his employer? He broke so many rules when there were other legal avenues many moons ago. Makes it impossible for a Judge to rule favorable within the constraints of the law.

July 7, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  33. slw

I feel bad for this guys 14 year old daughter. I came here when I was three years old with my parents on a visistors visa. I have been on temprorary protected status for 20 years. TPS is a status given to people who have have been force to leave there country because of war or natural disasters. I have gone through all the paper work paid all the fees and waited all these years. I finally received my green card in march. So its been about 30 years. well worth the wait

July 7, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • James Bond

still you should be deported...

July 7, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

So, war or natural disaster has been goning on in your home country for 30 years?

July 7, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • CherokeeEgr

Just ignore those two, they clearly don't know what their country was founded on. Typical of a lot of us, don't let it get to you. Without immigration they wouldn't be here either, and this land would still be in the rightful hands of my people. Hypocrites lol.

July 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jim

Once again, this has NOTHING to do with immigration!! It's the enormous amount of ILLEGAL immigration we disdain and the idiocy of those who think it's fine. People who write like you just did are the hypocrites.

July 7, 2012 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
      • CherokeeEgr

Really? So wait, this person makes a comment about how they came here legally and these two attacked her for it. That makes this about illegal immigration? Note legal is not the same as illegal. Read a book. Their ancestors came here on boats, too. So yes, they're hypocrites.

July 7, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • CherokeeEgr

Oh, and you should probably look up what the word hypocrite means while you're at it.

July 7, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
      • Violet Weed

still in the 'rightful' hands of your 'people'?? Indians who were NOT an evolved society at all... so you'd still be wearing loinclothes and scalping your 'enemies'??? so what have 'your people' done lately??? You have your own NATION within the USA and all the rights and privileges of Americans... but what have you DONE to improve the USA??? I'm asking a question, and believe me I googled first, but don't find ANYTHING of SUBSTANCE that your 'people' have done, except like most indian tribes... fill the coffers of doctors who specialize in treating ALCOHOLICS.

July 7, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
      • CherokeeEgr

Not sure what happened to my last post, so I'll revise. Violet, you're just a troll I'm not fooled. A bad one. I do a better job bashing my own culture than what you just did. Nice try though.

July 7, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

Yeah, slw, don't worry about those hateful creatures, I'm glad things FINALLY worked out for you. If Americans knew more about immigration laws in this country, they would be able to carry a more intelligent and cordial conversation about it. It took me 15 years to get my green card, and I was always in legal status through student and then work visas. It still takes forever and it still costs ridiculous amounts of money.

July 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Bob

Yes it is hard to immigrate to the U.S. legally. It's also hard to immigrate legally to EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! In fact in most countries - especially Latino countries - it's far harder to get a work permit than it is in the U.S..

July 7, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nostradamus

Bull !!!!! Most countries not even ask a visa to Americans.....

July 7, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

Nostradamus, obviously you've never traveled. Many don't require visas for U.S. tourists (2 week to 90 days maximum), but all countries DO all require visas for residency and work permits. And it's extremely hard to get those, if not impossible for most.

July 7, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Tom

Another person trying to sneak in the back door. Get in line like the rest of us who did it legally. You knew you were breaking the law when you overstayed your tourist visa. It was you responsibility to initiate the paperwork. Now that you have broken the law, you will have to wait 10 years before reapplying or having your family sponsoring you....there is no easy road to getting something worthwhile!!!!

July 7, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

Yeah, it was 2004, he was hoping for immigration reform which would have covered him. A lot of illegal aliens entered around that time because Bush was gonna push it through. It came close, but it failed – one of the three killing votes? – drum rolls, Barack Obama. Heh.

July 7, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. jeanne`

Another sensationalist, badly constructed report by CNN. Mother is US, but he gets deported? whats the matter can she help him out to get a green card? Besides El Salvador is a democracy now a days, generals long go, why does he think he qualifies for asylum. And the cherry at the top of the pie: serves you right for writing bs over this country inmigrations policies. Aloha.

July 7, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter

Just curious; where are YOUR ancestors from?
      Unless you are a Native American there are quite a few folks who may argue that YOU do not belong in this country of the 'free' !
      How can you send 2 children, legitimate US citizens, to a country where YOU and I would not want to walk the streets alone at night ? How can you sleep at night knowing that you could be responsible for what may happen to those kids. It is not as if he is some drug dealer.... Those should be deported; but wait, we can not do that. Most of them are proud American citizens wo "belong here' I guess !

July 7, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. SARAH

Overstaying a visa is NOT a felony, is just an administrative fault and you can adjust the status several ways. Arnold Swaggeneager overstayed his visa too. What's wrong with you kid?

July 7, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  38. SARAH

He came legally, he didn't brake any law, he applied for asylum, he probably got a work permit and SSN while his case is under review (usually 3 years), today the Judge came with a decision. What is your problem? why are you calling names here? don't you understand the immigration process?...go back to the Disney Channel kid !!

July 7, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. fiscal2020

Anyone who has ever opened a business will admit if they are honest that they have considered hiring illegals. This is the economic reality; if you have a job worth 1 dollar, you can't magically pay 10 dollars because the government says so. Any businessman or successful person has considered hiring illegals, and of course any extremely successful business owner manufacturers product in China. If you are an entrepreneur, with a new product, you outsource to China or go bankrupt. Another reality of economics, not a fantasy.

With the advantage of language, good looks, connections both family and community, you have got to be a big loser to lose a job to an illegal. Quite possibly not employable at all even if there were zero illegals. The most successful people in our society don't care about illegal immigration and don't think a single job is stolen from an American, including Mitt Romney.

July 7, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnny

There you go; illegal immigration exists because it is convenient to some people that runs business. That's why the GOP can't even pass within its ranks a legislation to expand the E-Verify program.

"If you are loosing your job to a guy that does not even speak English (...)" well, that's an interesting comment, I guess I lot of guys in this forum need to do some soul-searching and get their acts together.

And yes, people with negative views on foreigners are largely useless in the work place. Just think on how your job evaluation would go: "Terry works ok with white people, but when asked to work with others (...)". We have a guy like that at the office and let's just say that he is not making it to the top (more likely to the Exit door).

July 7, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
      • proud american

exactly. what a shame that as Americans we would concede that others have better work ethics than we do.

July 9, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
    • TWaileka

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. I've owned a number of businesses over the years (including THIS year) and I have NEVER 'considered hiring an illegal'.... I didn't start a business to get rich, I started a business to have a sense of autonomy, and that I have. I pay my employees well, but also set aside money for R&D, slow times, profit sharing, etc. etc. This is far more costly to me then if I were to hire illegals or even legal residents (H1Bs). I only hire AMERICANS and my employees are glad that I do.

July 7, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monica

Well said, I always cringe when I hear this stuff about Americans losing jobs to illegal immigrants. Huh? If you lose a job to somebody, you're doing something wrong. Period. And some of America's moochers need a kick in a butt to get them off the government dime anyway...

July 7, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
      • quercus454

Dang Monica, I never read such an ignorant comment in my life. Obviously you don't live in the real world. Come back and post when you get in the same zip code as reality.

Any person who works in the construction, service or manufacturing trades will tell you that illegal aliens have taken over much if not most of their industries.

July 8, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
      • proud american

Is that because they are better and more affordable workers? Its a shame that as Americans we would even suggest that others are better workers and have better work ethic than we do.

July 9, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
      • haloguy628

No. They are not better workers. They are actually in many cases unskilled and put out shoddy work because of it. Only thing they have is that they will work for slave wages and so greedy contractors hire them because they have bigger profit margin.

The system used to be that there were construction companies that employed workers and collected taxes from their employees and paid to the workman's comp and SSA fund. When illegals invaded most of the construction companies either went out of business because they could not compete on cost, or just became contractors without almost no employees and hired illegals as independent sub-contractors who are then responsible to pay themselves the required taxes and insurance. Which none of them pay.

And that's the sad truth. Just look at the quality of houses build within the last 15 years. Then you will start singing different tune.

July 9, 2012 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
      • proud american

Your arguments have no basis in facts. If it were shoddy products, the market would flush it out... isnt that what we always argue in a market-based capitalistic society? It is very funny how we attack labor unions for looking out for their members (i.e. driving up the costs) but here we argue that we must run the "illegals" because they drive DOWN the costs of doing business. We cannot have it both ways. As a PROUD AMERICAN I tell my kids, study hard, work hard, and dont expect the world to be handed to you. Time to shut up and work hard and stop making excuses about how the "illegals" are taking our jobs.

July 9, 2012 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  40. Sam

I understand there are some genuine applicants but most of the asylum application are fake. It is just way to avoid a queue and get in front of the line for getting Green card.

July 7, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • SARAH

Just like Albert Einstein? he came with a faked british passport, in order to hide his jewish/german past. Oh well, better wash your mouth with soap and water the next time.

July 7, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
      • Joe Murphy

He said "most" you dumb cvnt.

July 7, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dhanda

Albert had life treat, its not fake.

July 7, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
      • Terry

Sarah – You igorant whor- , we wanted Albert., We don't want this guy.

July 7, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jim

Oh, please! You're using odd examples from the past, at a time when there was no rampant illegal immigration, from millions upon millions of people, mostly from Central America. That makes no sense, and someone like Einstein is a real poor, laughable example (he's not laughable, using him as an example is). My wife is a LEGAL alien, and we had to do everything legally, even with very little money. Why are Mexicans and Central Americans different??

July 7, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  41. SARAH

The pilgrims were criminals deported by the british crown to die in Virginia and the Ellis Island Eurotrash Crimmigrants were unwanted people looking for a better opportunity in America. So, this country was created by krap. You people need to take a look at your own rears before posting any comment here.

July 7, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • blujim

Sarah. You are so right>>> Those Indians should have been a bit more considerate of our plight

July 7, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • Know most stuff

Sarah, you are obviously not very smart so shut up!!! If you lived in AMERICA I would worry about your schooling but since you are obviously not an American, I won't worry about you....Australia had criminals shipped to it but if they shipped them here they would all have been dead...we are much farther by ship than Australia and it would have been very expensive...silly girl!

July 7, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • SARAH

As per the british history books, there is NOT such thing as the pilgrims. They call them "puritans" and the puritans were criminals deported to Virginia and Australia.

July 7, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

Sarah – you should take your own advice before you post. BTW, you seem to be looking at your rear and talking out of it at the same time.

July 7, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmm

Mr. Bond,

I like some of what you're saying but why so harsh? why the hate? even we the citizens aren't that upset and we sure don't need any more haters and sick of lifers in this land. maybe you should stay in your country, leave the computer alone and go back to whatever you do there.
      p.s. this aint a trend to start something but if you could please put some happiness, compassionate and love in your life. i promise, you will feel better about yourself.

July 7, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mat

Tha American Indians had a open border. Didnt fare welll for them. History is doomed to repeat itself if we dont learn from its lessons, unless any of you have a time machine?

July 7, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moncada

History does repeat itself; remember when Mexico allowed Americans to move to Texas for cheap lands? All Mexico asked was that they learned Spanish, consider themselves Mexican, and be part of the Catholic Church; was it done? In large part no. The immigrants considered themselves Americans and then betrayed Mexico. I just hope history does not repeat itself.

July 7, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
      • ten

There is a lot wrong with your facts.

July 7, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  43. fiscal2020

Anyone who's ever opened a business understands, you hire who you want when you want at what price you want. If you don't, your business goes bankrupt. This is the free market, real capitalism, which is why big business and real conservatives who understand economics don't give a whit about illegals.

People who hate government regulation, who hate government interference, shouldn't be complaining about illegals. If I have a job worth one dollar an hour and the government forces me to pay five or ten dollars, I'm not going to hire just because the government says so. To do so would mean I go bankrupt. E-Verify doesn't let my business magically have enough money to hire at a higher salary.

Any of you who whine about illegals stealing your jobs are free to open a small business, right now and hire a bunch of spoiled recent college grads or spoiled born-in-America who want 9-5 jobs with no hard work and tons of benefits. See how fast you go bankrupt.

July 7, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. NavyVet

You broke our laws...bye bye....

July 7, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • SARAH

Who broke your laws?....he came legally with a Visa B1/B2. He applied for Asylum which is another legal process. Why are you calling names here? what is your problem?...go back to your trailer trash park and play with your bedbugs !!

July 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • SARAH

Arnold Swaggeneager and Henry Kissinger also overstayed their visas....!!!! and your point is?
      Every one has the chance to correct their wrongdoing, you write a bad check and the Sheriff gives you the opportunity to buy a money order and pay. What's wrong with you? are you a 10 years old kid?

July 7, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

He has been ordered to get out in 60 days. Let's see if he does.

July 7, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. SPQR

Go away. Pack your crap and go back where you're from. You Mario Guevara are a biased Third World "reporter" with an agenda, and that agenda is to help swamp a dwindling majority European American nation with every dreg from the backwaters of the earth you can identify with. The only reason you and yours have "everything you need" is because this is where the white people are. Leave.

July 7, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Shawn

He comes on a TOURIST Visa and wonders why he can;t get asylum. He did not file for asylum immediately because "I had plans to return to Salvador when the situation got better, but that never happened." Yet he also states: Guevara said he was convinced that those who threatened to kill him nine years ago would find him if he were to return. "Death threats have no expiration date." – So was he waiting for those people to die off or....? I am confused by his story. Sounds like he wanted to come to the U.S. on a temp basis but changed his mind after he got here. Unfortunately, his inaction has caused this issue. I trust the judge's decision as he has more info than I do. Not everyone who claims " I am in immediate danger can be accepted under ayslum. There is some requirement of proof on the immigrants' side. It sounds like he didn;t meet that requirement. I feel badly, but I also don;t think he should give up. Appeal if he wants, and good luck to him, but understand that the system is in place for a reason.

July 7, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  47. DaveinOhio

Of course I'm sure the government will return all the social security deducted from his paycheck for the past eight years.

July 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  48. barbarianofgor

IMO what about the flood of illegal workers who by number equal or exceed the "Unemployed" and what about also going after the thief/traitors who HIRE them!?

July 7, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Terry

So, this guy is an immigration reporter. I am SURE there is no bias in his reporting at all.

July 7, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • whit2378

he wasn't going to vote for obama, so he got to go.

July 7, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Zapperdon

One less Latino is a good thing.

July 7, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ten

BASIC ARITHMETIC : seize his bank account to pay for his plane ticket.
    20 million illegals and 21 million citizens unemployed, so get rid of the illegals and hire the citizens, that will bring the underemployment rate down considerably.
    Germany has an employment rate of 5%, if we get rid of the illegals, we can do better.

July 7, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rich

How much time did you spend in Germany? I lived there 20 years and it was never that low after the wall came down. Plus after 2 years you are no longer unemployed you get Solicale Hilfe

July 7, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Abbeystone

Nothing to see here, folks. Just the usual hate-filled anti-immigrant bile. Move on.

July 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snotty Kid

he is not an immigrant...he is an illegal alien

July 7, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

I would guess that you would hate the people who moved into your house tonight, without your permission.

July 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Permutation

Lose your compassion, lose your soul. We have a lot of soulless citizens walking among us.

July 7, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

Well, we are all coming to live in your house tonight. OK ?? Well, I guess that we don't even have to ask for your permission, do we?

July 7, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snotty Kid

lose control of your border...lose your country...

July 7, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Dee

Why is America to blame when someone else breaks one of its laws? It is not America's fault that he is here and we don't need immigration reform–we need to ENFORCE the laws that we have. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM!!!!!. It is not our fault if you, your family, or any one else decides to cross our borders illegally. It is the fault of the one breaking our laws. So stop trying to lay the guilt trip on America and place it where it belongs. No sympathy here.

July 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

Some people somehow think all the world has a RIGHT to come live in the USA. They are WRONG !!!

July 7, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
      • DGV

EXACTLY! I 100% agree! What the hell kind of right did Europeans think they had to come to this continent, mass murder the indigenous people, and then claim the land as their own? People are disgusting.

July 7, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
      • Terry

Reply to DGV – I agree that those "pioneers" were wrong hundreds of years ago. They are all DEAD, Dude !!! So, what is your next argument?

July 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Terry

The PTSD did not prevent him from applying for a job, getting his wife in hospital for child birth, and a whole host of other things he did. But that dang PTSD just prevented him from applying legally to stay in this country. PLEASE !!!

July 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  56. ten

pack up and leave bro. There are so many unemployed Americans that can do this job of yours. Citizens first....

July 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |